Poor Taste recently released their list of The 100 Greatest Cult Restaurants. I love food so I was interested to see how many of these I’ve tried. Below is my list. Apparently I ate out a lot when I was in college in NYC (sorry, Mom & Dad!)…at least I was eating cult food.
8. Shake Shack (New York, NY)
12. Mamoun’s Falafel (New York, NY)
15. Grimaldi’s Pizzeria (Brooklyn, NY)
21. Pomme Frites (New York, NY)
31. Hash House A Go Go (Las Vegas, NV)
40. Katz’s Delicatessen (New York, NY)
48. Cafe Habana (New York, NY)
61. Cafe Du Monde (New Orleans, LA)
80. Salt Lick Bar-B-Que (Driftwood, TX)
I’ve eaten at 10 out of the 20 fast food joints. Yikes. I don’t think I should admit that. How many have you eaten at, which ones must I try?