1. Joe’s Stone Crab, starting at $125 – The best stone crab in America. Pick from a la carte claws or send an entire dinner, complete with Key Lime Pie.
2. Mix My Granola, starting at $4.99 – Customize granola mixes and name them too!
3. The Salt Lick BBQ, starting at $4.95 – The famous Texas BBQ joint. Send a sauce or a whole slab of ribs.
4. Caroline’s Cakes, starting at $45 – Famous for her seven layer cakes – try caramel, southern chocolate, praline, and more.
5. Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. , starting at $40 – Lobster pot pies, lobster bisque, crab dip, lobster mac & cheese…sign me up!
6. Levain Bakery, starting at $22 – I’ve heard rave reviews of the cookies that come from this bakery on Manhattan’s Upper West Side.
7. McClure’s Pickles, 12 jars for $120 – Spicy pickles, garlic dill pickles, relish, and their famous award-winning Bloody Mary mix.
8. One Girl Cookies, starting at $29 – Two-bite cookies so you can try every flavor!
9. 479° Popcorn, starting at $35 – Flavors like black truffle & white cheddar, caramel & sea salt, chipotle caramel & almonds…definitely gourmet, definitely tasty!
If you are looking for other mail order food items check out Eat Your Mailbox – you can search by state or food item to find exactly what you want.
Don’t forget tomorrow is Free Shipping Day for those last minute gifts!