– Madonna and her daughter Lourdes looked fierce at the Vanity Fair Oscar party. They look so much alike and that Lourdes is really turning into a beautiful girl. I guess Madonna finally let her use the tweezers.
– Speaking of Madonna…Lady Gaga is NOT Madonna but walked the catwalk in the Thierry Mugler fashion show in 9 inch heels.
– The iPad2 is out…it looks cool and everything but I’m glad I already have mine. I’ll probably upgrade once the iPad3 comes out. Then, I’ll feel sorry for all those people who went bananas over the iPad2, and then those people will feel sorry for me when the iPad4 comes out. I know how Apple works. I am not fooled.
– Here are 50 travel sites you should know about.
– I absolutely adore the “My Stuff Series” on A Diary of Lovely. It’s a great way to find new blogs and new products.
– Homemade oreos, triple stuffed. Yes, please!
– Do you have a shattered eye shadow? Well now you can repair it.
– Do you use Google Reader to read your blogs? It’s a great way to keep up with news and your favorite blogs. Just sign in using your google account and “add subscriptions” by adding the URL’s of your favorite blogs. Don’t forget me…obviously.
Have a great weekend!