– Here are 10 great drugstore beauty buys. I’ve tried quite a few of them.
– To celebrate 40 years – Starbucks is giving away a free Petite today (3/11). The Petites are new sweet snacks under 200 calories. I would 100% pick the salted caramel one.
– Look at these single-serving wine glasses. Already a hit in Europe – why don’t we have these cool things in the USA?
– Day 12 of the #CardioChallenge is done for me – 5 miles around the lake. I’m pretty sore all over but feeling great. Loving the toning going on too! I hope those that decided to join are still at it (let me know!?)… Since tunes help us get through that cardio here are the Best Tunes for Every Workout.
– And because we are doing so much working out, I think we should make these Pepperoni Pizza Puffs.
On a different note: I just want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan. I try to keep the blog light, happy, and mindless because we all need an escape. However, sometimes the destruction and suffering in the world is too much to deny. Life is precious. Respect the earth, it is bigger than us. My heart aches for these people and their journey in the many months ahead. If you are inclined to give, here are 6 ways you can help. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.