Best Sports Bra Ever

Since I started and finished the #cardiochallenge I realized how important it is to find a good sports bra. Ladies, I’ve found “the one”. The lululemon ta ta tamer is easily the best sports bra I’ve ever worn. It’s so comfy, holds up in the wash, and is amazing whether you are doing yoga or high intensity cardio.

PS: I started the 21 day #cardiochallenge again yesterday. Anyone still with me?

Advertisements
This entry was posted in fashion, fitness and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Best Sports Bra Ever

1. I’ll start today!!YAY! As for sports bra’s I don’t have that much of a problem with them…but I saw on Casey’s maxim that they had an article with the same title lol. I’ll have to check at what they say.
    Amber’s Notebook

2. MaryKylie says:

I am. Started over yesterday. I think Sunday was day 21 for me even though I skipped 2 days 2 weeks ago.

3. ebwatler says:

i am definitely trying out this bra! i have been searching for a good one!

4. Heather says:

I NEED a good sport bra… I wear about 3 plus a regular bra every time I work out… Cant wait to try it… Are they true to size?

5. Ohh, I was this close to buying one the other day at the store and didn’t! I am kicking myself now!

6. Briana says:

Can I please HUG YOU? I saw you post this last week and kept it filed away in the back of my mind….I’ve been working with a trainer and doing more cardio daily and can’t find a sports bra due to my wacky size. So yesterday I was at the mall and bought this bra – ummm I may just wear it every day as a regular one lol. It is so freaking comfortable and actually holds me in place without killing my shoulders or giving me a weird shape. You made my day with this recommendation girl!

7. Bust Up Cups says:

Interesting post. Thank you for discussing how sports bras are manufactured to aid in support as well as keeping you cool when exercising.

8. Melissa says:

A little late to this post, but the Enell sports bra is a great option too, especially if you are ‘abundantly’ endowed.