Ever since the fascination with Kate Middleton and the Royal Wedding there’s been a spike in parties and events that suggest wearing a facsinator. My sister asked me this week to give her an idea of a fascinator to wear to an upcoming high-tea themed bridal shower. We decided since she was going to buy a fascinator that we should shop in her closet for a dress. We picked out a silver crepe garden dress and a sea-foam green one shoulder number – both perfect for an afternoon tea. We also threw into the mix a black back-up dress, just in case. With the dresses picked it was time to decide on a fascinator. After a little searching I decided that she should stick to something with peacock feathers. Peacock feathers will look great with her dark hair, will easily work with a variety of dresses (silver, sea-foam, and black in this case)…plus, they are pretty! Here are a few of my picks for pretty peacock fascinators (all from Etsy.com):
1. PegasusMadien – Purple Peacock Feather Fascinator, $16
2. VespertineHollow – Handmade Peacock Feather Fascinator, $38
3. LovelyEverAfter – Rhinestone Peacock Frill Fascinator, $46
4. SweetGrassMill – Bleu Peacoque, $16
5. PennysAbode – Peacock Feather Fascinator, $18
Follow Me on Twitter!
Follow Me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Bloglovin’!