Here are a few things I’m loving right now that can be picked up at your local drugstore:
1. Neutrogena – Intensified Day Moisture, $11.99
Perfect for my sensitive skin, leaves it moisturized, and has SPF15.
2. Cover Girl – Perfect Blend Eye Pencil, $4.99
Smudges perfectly and stays put!
3. Neutrogena – Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub, $7.99
Love the way this makes my skin feel – clean and energized…and I love the smell!
4. Alba Botanica – Very Emollient Body Lotion, $11.59
This is the best body lotion – I buy the large pump bottles with the green top.
5. Eucerin – Moisturizing Creme, $13.99
I put this on my eyes at night – it’s super rich and perfect for the dry winter air.
6. Cover Girl – LashBlast Mascara, $8.99
I’ve been using this mascara for a couple of years and still think it’s the best bang for your buck. I’ve tried lots of different “luxury” mascaras and I always come back to my orange tube of LashBlast.
What are your favorite drugstore products??