Have you been following the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee? I love all the pomp and circumstance. I could easily turn this into a “What’s Kate wearing?” blog but I won’t do that to you. She’s looked fabulous at all the events…and of course, rain or shine, always wearing her trusty LK Bennett pumps. You don’t have to be British to celebrate the Queen’s reign — here are some Union Jack pieces to get you in the spirit of her 60th year on the throne.
1. Religion – Traditional Union Jack Knitted Tunic, $85
2. Case-Mate – Union Jack iPhone Case, $38
3. Wildfox – Union Jack Tee, $56
4. Butter London – Union Jack Pack Trio (online only!), $36
5. Jimmy Choo – Union Jack Wayfarer Sunglasses, $275
6. Vivienne Westwood – Tuck Union Jack Dress, $1,725
7 . Alexander McQueen – Leather Union Jack Skull Clutch, $1,465
8 . River Island – Pearl Crown And Union Jack Heart Earrings, $13
9. Hunter – Vintage Union Jack Wellington Boots, $220
10. Fulton – Union Jack Garden Print Umbrella, $28
If you are looking for more traditional keepsakes – click here to shop for souvenirs.